About the course
6 different videos explaining the project in detail.
Chat with other members of the course.
The course and all its features, forever.
Take the class to make your project fly
This course will teach you the basics to build a foam board RC airplane, buy the right components, connect the electronics and set up the radio control, then you’ll learn the basics to make it fly. This is a low budget build, perfect to start in the hobby.
What to expect from the course?
This is a basic course for someone who hasn’t built an RC airplane before, this course explains the basic terms to build the Joytrainer mini, what you learn here can be applied to build other RC airplanes.
The course includes several lessons in videos and a few graphics and written material to complement the lessons.
- An introductory video about the materials, components, and tools you need.
- Video explaining how to connect the electronics for this aircraft.
- The main full-length video building the aircraft.
- Video explaining how to set up the software in your radio (using the Taranis X9D plus and Flysky i6 as examples).
- Bonus videos about details of the project.
You’ll also have access to our discord private channels to chat with the members and share any questions and ideas.
The plans for this model are free.
If you already purchased the course you can enter it here.